Tuesday 13 February 2007

Subjects needed!!!

I thought research 1 would be similar to research 2. I also thought I could extend my research 1, which I did last year to further develop my research 2 but I was so wrong. My H1 or my research hypothesis for research 1 was "The thickness of the shoe sole will affect the vertical height gained during a back somersault". As simple as it sounds, trust me its not but I've passed my research 1 which is good and at the same time I was hoping that in research 2 I could, hmm like what I've mentioned above, go into further details of the study. *Bhammm*

Now it has come to this. It's a whole new research, new study, new everything lah. I am in need of volunteers (put your hands up people, aww c'mon). 6 male and 6 female subjects, between the age of 21 years - 25 years old. I have to devise a 6 weeks fitness program that has to cater to both the male and female subjects and the program is to boost their anaerobic power as well as their aerobic capacity. Anyone interested??? Haha...you know who to call if you are interested. Remember Health is Wealth. You pay nothing if you sign up for this package. In fact, you are going to gain more than you would expect if you sign up. You will feel the difference after the 6 weeks fitness program. A newer you, fresh, energised, a more toned firmer you. What are you waiting for? Take this oppurtunity, haha. I am so bad of a salesman.

peace

No comments: