Friday 23 February 2007

Drumroll.....and....RESULTS

Jeng Jeng Jeng,

We lost at the butter factory's Dance Off. Yeap that's it. I'm not gonna explain anything, you know like what happened or why we lost. If anything, I would just blame myself for not repping harder, haha. Cos I found out that blaming myself for any loss or mistakes that had been done just keeps making me more focus and alert for future competitions and battles.

Every battle regardless what kinda battle be it a dance battle or battling for a higher position at your workplace, battling for top honours in class or project work, it's all very stressful but that's what keeps us human beings feel more alive than anything else. It's the survival instinct.

Quote for the day, "Don't wait for things to happen, We have to make it happen".

peace

No comments: